It has been quit and adventure for us this past week. Ben's interview was scheduled for Tuesday March 18th in Indianapolis, Indiana. HE left Sunday night to stay in a hotel in Phoenix because part of the highway was closed and he wanted to make sure we would make his plane on Monday. He checked into his flight, which was standby, and did not get on that flight. They put him on another flight to Chicago and Indianapolis. That flight was delayed due to weather in Chiocago. When it finally left and he landed in Chicago he had missed his connecting flight. It was around 11 pm and he went o see when the next flight to Indiana left. The people who could help him were gone and they wouln't be back till 3:30am. So he had to sleep in the airport till then. When that time came, he went to the desk to check on the next flight. To his surprise they said that they didn't fly to Indiana. So they put him on a flight to Philidelphia and then to Indiana. He did not get to Indiana until 1pm. Tuesday. They rescheduled his interview for Wednesday. He got a hotel and was able to rest for the interview thw next day. After the interview he was waiting for his plane back to Phoenix. He did not make that flight because it was full also. Any flight that they had would have put him into pheonix to late to make our flight onThursday to Salt Lake City. So his mom had to redo his ticket to go from Indiana to Salt Lake City. So we finally saw eachother at 2am friday morning after he got into Salt Lake. We are glad we got the job, after going thru all this.